We're seeking both an experienced bookkeeper and a trainee bookkeeper
Whether you are an experienced bookkeeper or looking to learn, the work is varied and interesting covering a diverse range of clients.
Join a great team working in our busy bookkeeping practice. Good Excel and IT skills are essential.
You will have responsibility for managing a range of clients, looking after each aspect of their ledgers and accounts. Data entry is a thing of the past! We use the latest technology to maximise automation so that time is spent looking after the clients. The ability to multi task will help you manage your workload and the needs of what will become your clients.
Working Monday to Friday, hours can be flexible, from 25 - 40 hours.
Responsibilities can include:
- Looking after each aspect of client ledgers and accounts
- Purchase Ledgers, sales ledgers
- Payroll & CIS
- Maintaining client accounts
- Bank & Credit card reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Online Bank payments
- Work with online software, Inc. DEXT, XERO, Dropbox & Google
Skills & experience for an experienced bookkeeper
- Qualified to AAT level desirable or with a minimum experience of 5 years in a similar role
- Experience using Xero
- Use of online banking
- Work flexibly and productive under pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Qualified to AAT level desirable
A growing industry
Bookkeeping practices are a growing industry in the UK and we are at the forefront of the latest systems and practices. The practice is growing fast and we are looking for strong candidates to join the team.